acaia Lunar Base
The Lunar Base is a fortified replacement base for the Acaia Lunar for heavy or commercial use situations when additional protection is necessary to maintain accuracy. The enlarged profile of the Lunar Base shields the scale from heat and moisture in shallow drip trays, and prevents drip tray lips and backsplashes from interfering with the movement of the scale's weighing surface.
The polycarbonate outer base also eases movement of the scale across slotted drip trays, a bonus for workflows that involve frequent repositioning of the Lunar.
- Replacement aluminum inner base
- Polycarbonate outer base extends 4 mm on all sides of the Lunar
- Easy to assemble, includes all necessary hardware and tools
- Designed for heavy or commercial use
- Model No: AA009
- Dimensions: 110mm (W) x 110mm (L) x 78mm (H)
- Weight: 285g/0.63lb
- Material: PC HF1130
- Inside the Package: Lunar Base x 1, Lunar Backplane x 1, Screws x 6, Hex Key x 1