The AeroPress is a revolutionary way to make the perfect coffee every time. It’s so simple to use, that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to go back to instant coffee or using expensive coffee brewers. The AeroPress uses gentle air pressure which creates a smooth, rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness.
Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which results in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges. But the AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour. The AeroPress comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water!
- Brews smooth, perfect coffee every time.
- Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for camping and holidays.
- Micro-Filtered for grit free coffee.
- Actual ‘press time’ is just 20 seconds.
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts.
- *New silicone seal
- UPC: 085276000800
For brewing advice please click on the Video Review tab just above or visit our Brew Guides section.
- AeroPress Chamber & Plunger: For brewing the most delicious coffee ever!
- Micro-Filters, Filter Stand, & Filter Cap: Micro-filters remove grit from your coffee, unlike other press-type coffee makers. The filter holder stores filters neatly on your counter and keeps them easily accessible.
- Funnel: Make it easy to transfer ground coffee from your grinder to the AeroPress chamber.
- Stirring Stick: Designed to be the perfect length for the AeroPress.
- Scooper: Measures just the right amount of coffee for delicious, easy AeroPress recipes.
- Tote Bag: A handy travel bag to keep all your AeroPress parts together, so you can enjoy the perfect brew on the go.
*The new seal material that AeroPress introduced last September is silicone. Silicone is the most common soft material found in the kitchen (think spatula). Silicones are primarily made of the elements silicon, oxygen, and carbon. Silicone is not at all chemically like natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
It is possible for the seal area to smell like stale coffee. We recommend AeroPress users remove the seal from the end of the plunger once a month or so to thoroughly clean all sides of the seal.
The silicone seals are somewhat softer than our previous seals. We think they work better that way and will also be more durable.