The AeroPress Go travel coffee maker is engineered to fuel an active lifestyle. It gives coffee lovers everything they need to conveniently brew superb coffee anywhere they want. Like the original AeroPress, the AeroPress Go brews American, espresso, and cold brew style coffee that can be enjoyed as is or used in a wide range of energizing and refreshing drinks.
- Delicious coffee anywhere: Optimized for travelling, camping, boating or just at work
- Simple: Smart design is easy to use and clean up takes seconds
- Good to Go: Engineered to be the perfect traveller, it is compact, lightweight and durable
- Superb taste: Free yourself from hotel coffee
Includes: Mug with lid, 350 micro-filters in a storage carton, filter cap, filter holder, stirrer and scoop.
For brewing advice please click on the Video Review tab just above or visit our Brew Guides section.
Why is the AeroPress Go the better travel press?
- Tastier: It brews smooth, rich coffee without the bitterness and high acidity you can expect from French press brewed coffee.
- Fast and easy: The AeroPress Go brews hot coffee in about 1 minute or cold brew coffee in around 2 minutes.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable: Ingeniously engineered to ensure that everything fits inside the mug.
*The new seal material that AeroPress introduced last September is silicone. Silicone is the most common soft material found in the kitchen (think spatula). Silicones are primarily made of the elements silicon, oxygen, and carbon. Silicone is not at all chemically like natural rubber or synthetic rubber.
It is possible for the seal area to smell like stale coffee. We recommend AeroPress users remove the seal from the end of the plunger once a month or so to thoroughly clean all sides of the seal.
The silicone seals are somewhat softer than our previous seals. We think they work better that way and will also be more durable.
- Dimensions: 5.3” x 3.9” x 3.9”
- Included travel cup: 444ml capacity
- UPC: 085276001005