Cafetto Evo Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
Evo® is a safe, high performance cleaning powder for semi-automatic espresso machines using certified organic coffees. It is the result of first principle research of organic process requirements and espresso machine cleaning and maintenance.
Available in a 500g tub.
Features and Benefits
- Evo® is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS “National
- Standard for Organic and Bio-dynamic Product” and the USDAs “National Organic Program”
- Evo® is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems and certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI)
- Completely soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour
- Evo® ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
Cafetto is a specialist manufacturer of cleaning and sanitation products for coffee brewing and dispensing equipment. Cafetto's range includes approved organic cleaners, descaling and cleaning tablets and milk line cleaners.
Their product range is tailored to suit many systems including bean-to-cup fully automatic espresso machines, traditional semi-automatic espresso machines, home and office espresso machines, pour-over filter coffee machines and liquid coffee extract machines.
Incorporated in September 2003, Cafetto is now the major supplier of coffee machine cleaning and sanitation products in Australia and New Zealand.
Directions for Use
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.