Chemex Ottomatic 2.0
The Ottomatic 2.0 is the next generation of Chemex's incredibly automatic pour over coffee machine. With all of the same great top of the line features as the first generation Ottomatic, the Otto 2.0 now offers the ability to brew both HOT and ICED coffee!
Automatically manages key brewing variables such as...
- Contact time of water to coffee
- Heating water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temp (197.6F-204.8F)
- Hot Plate keeps the coffee warm without burning or compromising flavor, auto-deactivates after 30 minutes to prevent scalding
- New iced coffee mode!
Introducing the “Greedy Cup” Sprayhead Technology...
- Staged brewing cycle
- Pulsing water bath which ensures maintained temperature
- Facilitating even extraction throughout the brewing process for optimal flavor
Small footprint, high-end results...
- Specs: 11 x 7 1/2 x 11 1/2 Inches High
- UK plug 220v
- Fits all 5, 6 and 8 cup Chemex coffeemakers
Its clean and simple design perfectly compliments the elegance of the glass Chemex carafe. The unmistakable quality and effortless functionality are in tune with our enduring philosophy that beauty and science can be one in the same.
- Six Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker (CM-6A)
- Small pack of Chemex Bonded Filters
- Glass coffeemaker cover
- Coffeemaker cleaner
The Ottomatic coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented Chemex Bonded Filters, and a Chemex carafe delivers the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements - every time.
The following Chemex brewers will fit the Ottomatic...
Overall the Ottomatic brewer is 11 * 7 1/2 * 11 1/2 inches high.
How to use
Simply fill the tank with water until desired level is reached and replace tank cover. - Following normal Chemex brewing instructions, place a filter in the top of the carafe, put one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 5 ounce cup of desired brewed coffee into filter cone. - Place carafe onto heating element and adjust so that the open filter is located below the sprayhead. - Switch the power button to the on position. The small bar found on the base of the Ottomatic® will light up to indicate the brew is in process. - The Chemex Ottomatic coffeemaker will then brew your perfect cup of coffee. - When the light changes from red to white, the tank will be empty and the the last drops of coffee will be extracting into the carafe. - Remove and dispose of the filter. Fill your mug. Enjoy!
OTTOMATIC LIMITED WARRANTY
- 1 year limited warranty from date of original purchase.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser or gift recipient. Keep the original sales receipt, as proof of purchase is recuired to make a warranty claim.
- Defects that occurred due to improper connection, improper handling, or repair attempts by non-au thorized persons are not covered by the warranty. The same applies for fa ilure to comply with the use of consumables (e.g. cleaning and decalcifying agents or water filters) that do not correspond to the original specifications.
- Routine parts and fragile parts like glass are excluded from the warranty.
- The appliance was designed and built for use as a coffee maker only. It is not intended for any other use
- The appliance was designed and built for non-commercial use only.
- Damages due to use which is improper or contrary to instruction and damage due to abuse are not under responsibility of the manufacturer and are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty becomes void if repairs are attempted or carried out by third parties who are not author ized by the manufacturer and/or if replacement parts other than the genuine Chemex parts are used.
- This limited warranty replaces and supersedes all other warranties express or implied. except where otherwise limited by law.
- To make a warranty claim please email email@example.com