Urnex Grindz Grinder Cleaner
A grinder is an essential tool that helps to deliver a fresh and delicious cup of coffee. But the presence of coffee bean particles and the build-up of coffee oils can lead to decreased performance and bitter tasting coffee.
Cleaning a grinder poses a challenge because burrs or electric motors will be damaged if they come into contact with water. In addition, disassembling a grinder can be daunting task due to the presence of many small parts and electrical components. Fortunately, Grindz is an easy and effective solution to these challenges.
Grindz is only for use in standalone grinders and should not be used with grinders that are integrated into Automatic Espresso or Coffee Machines.
- Patented all natural, completely food safe, and gluten free
- Cleans grinder burrs and casings Helping extend the life of the grinder
- Removes stale coffee residue and flavored coffee odors
- No grinder disassembly needed
Proprietary formulation containing grains, cereals and pharmaceutical grade binders.
Grindz™ and Grinder Cleaning Tablets were first launched in June, 2005 after extensive field testing and evaluation to create a product to easily and effectively clean coffee grinders. The product owns the following US and foreign patents:
For Use on Grinder Equipment
- Empty all coffee from grinder.
- Add Grindz™ Grinder Cleaner – use 1 capful (35-40 g) for espresso grinders or 2 capsful (70-80 g) for shop grinders.
- Adjust grinder to medium setting and operate.
- To purge, repeat above process twice with coffee.
- Repeat if desired.
Note: Dust may develop during grinding and is harmless. Wipe particulates from hopper, spout, and doser. Keep container tightly closed and dry.
Safety Data Sheet -> available from Urnex.co.uk