BWT Mg2+ Longlife Filters
Coffee is mostly water, we know this! 💧 And so it's important to think about what water you're brewing your coffee with 💦 From trying various different filters and systems we're incredibly excited to be working with BWT to help provide (what we think) equipment that produces fantastic water to brew coffee with at home ☕️🏡👍 And also, let's be honest here...fridge water always tastes better than water from the tap 😉
Magnesium makes all the difference!
The BWT Gourmet table water filter works in two stages. The first stage removes the aroma- and taste-inhibiting substances, i.e. chlorine. In the second, heavy metals such as lead and copper are removed and the hardness agent, calcium, is replaced by precious magnesium, thereby protecting domestic appliances against limescale. With this process, the filtered water contains a much higher mineral magnesium content compared to other filtration techniques and provides a unique taste experience.
The core of the BWT Gourmet table water filter is its filter cartridge with patented BWT Mg2+ technology. The magnesium-enriched drinking water enhances the full aroma of tea and coffee and, with its gourmet taste, is also totally satisfying when drunk on its own. The magnesium gives it a particularly natural, balanced and fresh flavour.
BWT’s patented Mg2+ technology
- A fine filter retains particles
- The granulate activated carbon removes impurities and the aroma- and taste-inhibiting substances, e.g. chlorine, from the water
- The ion exchanger removes calcium and heavy metals (if present in the tap water)
- Precious magnesium is added to the water, using the patented BWT Mg2+ technology
- The fine filter prevents the discharge of particles into the filtered water
The benefits of table water filters
of water enriched with magnesium and with taste-inhibiting substances removed.
Permanent protection for household appliances
against limescale, thus prolonging their service life.
Economises on bottled water
and avoids the need to transport heavy bottles.
The BWT range includes the perfect cartridge for all standard table filter systems, up to a filter capacity of 120 litres.
- Mg2+ technology for better taste.
- Pre-Filter: A fine pre-filter mesh prevents larger particles from entering the filter media.
- Activated Carbon: Fine activated carbon granules provide a huge surface area and act like magnets, attracting chlorine and other organic matter.
- Ion Exchange: Ion exchange resin beads attract scale forming substances and heavy metals including lead and copper
- Outer casing: PP
- Filter material: Activated Carbon, Patented Mg2+ ion exchange resin
- Fits 2.5 and 2.7 litre jugs Cartridge life 28 days or 120 Litres
- Dimensions: 264 x 114 x 287 mm
- Will fit into Jugs which take Brita Maxtra TM
1 pack of 4 filters.