Cafetto Restore Descaler
A safe and effective powder descaler for removing hard water scale from espresso machine boilers, coffee and milk delivery lines. Can also be used to descale bottles and kettles.
Contains a synergistic blend of organic acids that give outstanding scale removal.
Restore is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input in organic systems and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI). Restore is free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine. Safe to use on aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
All ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
Use 25g of powder per 1 litre of water. 1kg tub makes a total of 40 litres. Much more economical than buying liquid.
Directions for use
- Add 25g to 1 litre of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into the water tank.
- Remove filter holder and turn the machine on.
- Place a cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution. Run about a ¼ cup out through the steam arm. (For superautomatic machines run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water not the steam setting).
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.