Espro Dillinger Tamper
The Espro Dillinger Tamper is tough as nails. Actually, it’s quite a bit tougher. We made it for those who like to push the boundaries.
Your Dillinger Tamper won’t get dented or scratched, and will stand up to a lot of rough treatment, which makes the Dillinger tamper ideal for busy cafes.
Each Espro Dillinger Tamper is crafted with hardened stainless steel; the silver is 3 times harder than your regular tamper, and the black diamond-like coated option is an incredible 5 times harder.
The ergonomic shape of the Dillinger Tamper allows for a comfortable grip, and the unique shape of the base offers a variation on your typical thumb placement.Product Specifications
- Hardened stainless steel is 3 times harder than a regular tamper
- Optional black super-hard diamond-like coating is 5 times harder than a regular tamper
- About 1 lb mass for a solid feel
- Ergonomic and textured handle for a firm grip
- Hardened stainless steel in 58 mm and 53 mm convex bases
- 1 year no-questions-asked factory replacement warranty
- Made in the United States
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Dillinger Tamper Made of?
Dillinger tampers are made from vacuum hardened stainless steel. The black ones are plasma coated with a diamond-like coating. It was developed for the machining and aerospace industry (think space-flight, jet engines, machine-tools). It is so hard that the hardness measurement is off the Rockwell hardness scale (the measurement scale used by engineers to decide how tough something is)!
Available only with a 53mm curved base in silver stainless steel.