The Espro® Press helps you make a clean cup, with all of the delicate flavours and aromas that fully express your coffee. You will taste the coffee, and not the grounds. And the cup you drink tomorrow is as good as the cup you drink today.
It is robust enough for home, coffee shop, and restaurant use.
The Espro®Press is a full immersion brewer: the coffee and water are mixed in the vacuum insulated brewer, which maintains temperature and gives you a precise flavour extraction. The unique stainless steel double micro-filter removes the grinds AND allows the aromatic and flavourful oils through. You get flavourful coffee with great body, that doesn’t continue extracting in your cup.Product Specifications
- Available in 2 sizes (small and large)
- Double micro-filter for an incredibly clean cup
- Hot and constant temperature with double wall vacuum insulation
- Durable stainless steel
- Easy to clean
- 1 year no-questions-asked factory replacement warranty
- US and global patents pending
How it Works
The Espro® Press is a precision coffee brewer. It preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas by micro-filtering twice with a unique metal filter. This micro-filter keeps grounds out of your cup, and lets the aromatic oils in.
- Step 1: designed for optimal brewing
- extracts pure flavours by fully mixing grounds and water
- keeps temperature constant and hot with vacuum insulation
- Step 2: designed for optimal filtering
- the first micro-filter (a) is vertical and reaches below the layer of grounds to the clean coffee - it also lets the aromatic oils seep through at the top
- the second micro-filter (b) makes sure your coffee is very clean, so extraction doesn’t continue in your cup
- the double silicone lip seal prevents any grinds from bypassing the filter
- Step 3: designed for optimal enjoyment
- precision brewing preserves all of the freshly brewed flavours and aromas, so you can enjoy them again and again
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there a double filter? Why must it come apart for cleaning?
The double filter allows for staged filtering – a slightly coarser filter in the lower (basket-shaped) filter separates the majority of the grinds from the dissolved solids. The upper (disk-shaped) filter completes the job, with a much finer mesh than in any other press. The result is the ultra-clean coffee, with cleanliness of a vacuum-brewer and the ease-of-operation of a French press!
Two sizes available:
- Small: 8oz
- Large: 32oz