Hasbean Home Brewing Class
Feel like you're not quite getting what you want from your beans at home? Need to perfect your technique with a pouring kettle? Want to get more deliciousness out of your AeroPress? We can help!
On offer here is 3 hours of tuition where the following areas will be covered...
- cupping of a selection of seasonal coffees
- information about coffee and background on hasbean
- theory and practice of chosen brewing method (chose from AeroPress / Kalita / Chemex / Espro Press)
- question time!
- leave with a bag of coffee
All training materials will be provided and you will of course leave the roastery with coffee to take home!
Our next course will run on...
- Saturday, December the 2nd: 1100-1400 (4 spaces) - 4 spaces remaining
- Saturday, January the 13th: 1100-1400 (4 spaces) - Fully booked!
Training will be conducted by Sonali Tailor, AST, our field trainer and an authorised UK judge. Sonali has managed a number of coffee bar operations and developed coffee programs for leading UK retailers throughout her career as well as representing her coffee skills on the Cup Taster and Coffee Master stages.
Places are limited to 4-6 people per course to ensure a productive learning environment for all attending.
Courses will be held in the training room at Hasbean Towers, for details on how to get here please put the following details into your favourite driving direction finder...
Unit 16, Ladford Covert
Ladfordfields Industrial Estate
Not a driver? If you're travelling by train then we're a 10 minute taxi journey from Stafford station.
If you require any assistance finding us or help planning your day please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org