KeepCup Brew Limited Edition Cork
For the purist, seekers of clarity. KeepCup, makers of the World's first barista standard reusable cup, now bring you glass. The KeepCup Brew Cork Edition has excellent thermal properties, ideal for enjoying hotter beverages such as a long black or black tea.
KeepCup Brew is a design response to the premium specialty coffee consumer. Brew is an extension to the commuter range, a “to go” vessel that represents the highest aspirations for the liquid it contains. KeepCup Brew allows consumers to take the café experience with them, a vessel for people who are serious about their coffee ritual, as well as lovers of fine tea.
The new lid is one of the most technically difficult achievements of the Brew product, placing a hard lid over a hard cup. The new lid improves the seal and the drinking experience. It’s been a long process, but we are really thrilled with the result. It meets all the core aims of the KeepCup brand – well-proportioned design, a pleasure to use, easy to clean and to carry. We think of ourselves as a campaign supported by a product, where the best reusable is the one you use. Ours just happens to be pretty awesome.
Features and benefits...
- Fully tempered soda lime glass.
- Resistant to thermal and mechanical shock. It’s not unbreakable, but you’ll have fun trying.
- Hard lid for ease of use and drinking pleasure.
- The hard smooth surface of the lid and enlarged drinking hole allow you fully experience the aroma and texture of your beverage. Greater angle in the lid for nose clearance and improved splash proof seal.
- Same great recycling capacity as the original, but staying focused on use and reuse.
- Plug covers mouthpiece when not in use, so only your lips touch the drinking surface.
KeepCups mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups. They do this by delivering sustainably made products that are fit for purpose in the context of a positive global campaign that strives to make a difference to how we think about convenience culture. They want to be one of the organisations that kick starts the demise of the disposable.
Proudly designed and made in Australia.
- Filter = White lid
- Press = Black lid