Loveramics Bond Mug
I've been a fan of the way Loveramics mugs look and feel ever since I first got my hands on 1 thanks to my Director of Wholesale Dale Harris, then I got thinking, and then this happened! Aren't they pretty?
The Loveramics Bond mug features a super “round continuous curve” inside profile that allows the aroma of whatever you're drinking from it (I'm going to guess probably coffee!) to develop to its fullest. The ultra-thick wall of the cup makes it super durable and maintains the temperature of the coffee. The cup further retains the heat by its heat trap design created by the extra space at the base. The avant-garde handle modifies the cups centre of gravity, giving you balance when pouring latte art and comfort when drinking.
This exciting and different mug shape was designed by Simon Stevens who's an award winning product designer and a driving force in ceramic design. Simon has worked with some of the world's most prestigious ceramic manufacturers and has taught and lectured on the subject throughout the UK. He has headed up Design Teams for lifestyle brands and now continues his design career in the established Simon Stevens Design Studio based in London. Simon's dynamic creativity resulted in his most successful designs being in the permanent collections of the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Frankfurt Museum of Applied Art.
- Commercial grade high fired coloured porcelain at 1300℃, Durable Restaurant Grade Quality
- Extra thickness to keep coffee hot (please preheat before use: cold mug, cold coffee!)
- The official cup of the World Barista Championship Brew Bar
- Food Safe, complies with the highest modern standards
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
- Material: Porcelain
- 150ml Cappuccino Cup
- Cup: Diameter 8cm ; Height 6.5cm ; Volume 150ml
- 300ml Mug
- Dimensions: Diameter 8.5cm, Height 10cm
Available in 2 different sizes, each in 2 different colour options...
- 150ml 'Cappuccino Cup'
- 300ml 'Mug'
- Plain white
- Red with Hasbean logo (currently out of stock while we wait to get a new batch back from the ceramicist who puts our little logos on, sorry folks)