This belt driven grinder is quiet and has the perfect footprint, even for the smallest of kitchens, without compromising on grind quality producing extremely repeatable grinds that are very even and consistent. This is the brand new Mark 3 Vario.
*We do not recommend these grinders for home espresso, but they are AMAZING for filter*
- freshly ground portion grinding
- electronically controlled (timer)
- variable programming
- coarse and fine tuning with over 200 grind settings
- easy time programming via LC-display
- 3 individual pre-settings for with programmable grinding time
- "hands-free“ operation for port-a-filter
- 54 mm ceramic-burrs
- belt-drive motor for super quiet operation
- compact design
- easy cleaning
- 220g container + port-a-filter holder
- Grinding capacity: approx. 1.6 g/sec
- Hopper capacity: approx. 200g
- Dimensions (W * H * D): 12.5 x 37 x 18 cm
- Voltage / frequency: 200-230 V / 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption: max. 2 A
- Power consumption: Ø 200 W
- Rotations / minute: 1,000 rpm
- Grinding disk diameter: 54mm (ceramic)
Some useful links from our friends at Mahlkönig...
For tips on getting the grind just right on your Vario make sure to have a look at these super useful videos...
Please note all grinders are tested by Mahlkönig prior to dispatch from their production facility, a small amount of coffee is run through each unit to ensure they are working as expected. Because of this there may be a small trace of coffee on your new unit when it is first opened.