Sage: the Dual Boiler
Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time, and the Sage by Heston Blumenthal Dual Boiler™ espresso coffee machine will deliver just that. It features dedicated stainless steel boilers for steam and espresso, allowing simultaneous milk texturing and extraction consistently at 93⁰C.
The Dual Boiler features an Over Pressure Valve. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot.
It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction, for a smoother taste.
The brew temperature, pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable.
- Pump Pressure: 15 Bar Italian Pump - limited via an Over Pressure Valve for optimal extraction pressure
- Timer: Shot Clock to aid consistency Start up timer
- Heating System: Dual Stainless Steel Boiler with Actively Heated Group Head Twin PID controlled
- Purge Function: Not Required
- Pre Infusion Function: True pre-infusion. Programmable in both duration and % of pressure
- Included Grouphead Filters: Single and dual wall filters in both single and double shot size.
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5lt
- Onboard Storage: for cleaning tools and accessories.
- Additional Features: Steam activation paddle. Dedicated hot water outlet. Shot Clock. Pressure gauge. Twin PID controlled. Easy access to rear via drop down wheel. Over size cup warming tray. Front and rear fill water tank.
- Water filter
- 480ml stainless steel jug
- cleaning disc and tablets
- cleaning tools
- Razor post tamp dosing tool
Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
This machine comes with a 2 year repair or replacement warranty, for any problems from the moment you receive your machine please contact the Sage customer service team either by phone on 08081781650 (freephone UK landline) or by email at email@example.com. Additional information can also be found on the Sage Care & Support page.