Sage: the Oracle
Until now you have been asked to choose, manual or automatic
The Oracle™ is the world’s first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true café quality to your home without the barista. The Oracle™ has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espresso. It's like there's a barista inside.
At the heart of the Oracle™ is it's dual stainless steel boiler triple heat system. The Oracle™ has a dedicated espresso boiler with PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 1°C of the selected temperature. The Oracle™ also has a dedicated steam boiler to deliver instant and continuous steam on demand. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously allowing you to capture the delicate aromatics of the espresso in your coffee by having the espresso and milk ready at the same time.
Auto grind and tamp:
Fully-integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee straight into the portafilter.
Precise espresso extraction:
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID), brings water to precisely the right temperature to extract evenly.
Micro-foam milk texture:
Self-cleaning steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, textures milk to your liking and helps you to deliver barista-quality micro-foam that is essential for creating latte art.
Flexible shot control:
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
The LCD display gives you all the information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water.
The Oracle™ also features an Over Pressure Valve. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavours in the shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
The Oracle™ provides the taste benefits of a manual machine with the simplicity of an automatic machine.
- Pump Pressure: 15 Bar Italian Pump - limited via an Over Pressure Valve for optimal extraction pressure
- Timer: Shot Clock to aid consistency
- Triple Heating System: Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability; Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature; Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Integrated Coffee Grinder: Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder.
- Water Tank Capacity: 2.5lt
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 280g
- Dimensions: 37.3 x 36.8 x 44.7 cm
- Onboard Storage: for cleaning tools and accessories.
- Additional Features: Steam activation paddle. Dedicated hot water outlet. Shot Clock. Pressure gauge. Twin PID controlled. Easy access to rear via drop-down wheel. Oversize cup warming tray. Front and rear fill water tank.
- Water filter holder and water filter
- Water hardness test strip
- Mini grinds bin
- 16 fl.oz (480ml) stainless steel jug
- 58mm full stainless steel portafilter
- 1 cup and 2 cup single wall filter baskets
- Cleaning kit
- Steam wand spare parts
Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts
For more information on the Oracle™ + hints, tips & tricks please visit sageoracle.co.uk.
This machine comes with a 2 year repair or replacement warranty, for any problems from the moment you receive your machine please contact the Sage customer service team either by phone on 08081781650 (freephone UK landline) or by email at email@example.com. Additional information can also be found on the Sage Care & Support page.
If you place an order before 07:30, it will be processed and dispatched that day. If you order after 07:30, it will carry over to the following working day.
We offer free UK mainland delivery on all orders over £50.00. Royal Mail services are available for orders weighing up to 2.0kg. DPD next working day delivery is available for a flat rate of £5.00 for all orders up to 10kg.
If you would like to enjoy free delivery on orders under £50.00, make sure to check out My Hasbean Rewards via the red bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
For more information please visit https://www.hasbean.co.uk/pages/shipping